YOU ARE HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. If this is your first time you're here, you'll notice that this blog is about a 40-day experiment that I did. The problem is, the posts start at Day 40, and this blog site won't let me reverse the order of the posts. So, if you're interested, go ahead and start at the beginning, in the July posts. It will make a lot more sense. I promise.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 18: Overbooked

Up to my eyeballs in responsibility:

1. PTA Teacher Breakfast to plan and execute. Time: 2 days
2. Face Painting for Capital Area Food Bank donation drive to buy face paint, make samples, execute. Time: 3 days
3. Extreme Classroom Makeover to plan, purchase supplies, and execute for Communities in Schools. Time: 10 days
4. American Heritage Girls Social Skills and Etiquette Tea Party to plan, purchase supplies and execute. Time: about 2 weeks

Somthing's gotta give. The Pick Five thought for the day is going to have to wait until tomorrow. So sorry, dear friends.

But, dang. That felt good to prioritize. I can do this! (Maybe the next 40 should be to simplify the rest of my life!)

1 comment: