YOU ARE HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. If this is your first time you're here, you'll notice that this blog is about a 40-day experiment that I did. The problem is, the posts start at Day 40, and this blog site won't let me reverse the order of the posts. So, if you're interested, go ahead and start at the beginning, in the July posts. It will make a lot more sense. I promise.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nothing to Eat


How many times have you opened the fridge or pantry, stared into it, only to shut it again? How many times today?

In my pantry right now I have over 75 food items,

and my fridge has more than 35 food choices,

four beverage options, and 28 condiments.

Why do I feel like I have nothing to eat?

And it's all just one more reason I am preparing for my Pick Five challenge. My idea of "nothing to eat" is gravely erroneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment